Naranca Elementary School: Every grade and every classroom… Model School For the Modern World

There were so many impressive creations in personalized learning, World of Work, Sanford Harmony, and visible learning that I couldn’t fit it all into one video. Above there is one video of Naranca’s amazing staff and students and a separate video with pictures of great examples of visual displays, artifacts, student work, and teacher creations around our district focus areas. A couple community members who were curious to see what was happening at their neighborhood school joined Principal Mike Serban, Governing Board Member Karen Clark-Mejia, Chief Innovation & Engagement officer Ed Hidalgo, and me on our visit. They left completely blown away by what they observed. At the end of the tour we explained that what they saw is not typical of schools and classrooms outside of Cajon Valley. They said, “This principal and these teachers are models for the rest of the country.” I couldn’t agree more! Every grade and every classroom… System-wide progress in modern learning!