Join TEDxKids@ElCajon on stage at Petco Park
February 6, 2017 at 9:00am – Applications Close
February 10, 2017 – Students and Teachers Notified of Selection
February 16, 2017 6:00pm-7:30pm – Parent Meeting at the District Office
February 22, 2017 5:00pm -7:00pm – Coaching at the District Office
March 1, 2017 5:00pm -7:00pm – Coaching at the District Office
March 4, 2017 – Event Day at Petco Park
Things to know:
- Speakers should submit their application with their topic ready and speech written on a google doc.
- Singers, Dancers, and Entertainers should submit a video of their act.
- See Rubric Click Here
- Slides are nice to have, but not required.
- Bus Transportation and Lunch will be provided for speakers.
- On coaching days dinner will be provided between 5:00pm-5:30pm
- Past Speakers, Past Applicants and New Speakers are all welcome to Apply.
Applications close on February 6, 2017
- See your Principal or TED Site Support Person for assistance with adding TED-Ed Lessons to your class.
- Presentation Literacy Resource Page – Templates, Lessons, Teacher Guides, Videos and more!
- Earn your Presentation Literacy Badge
- Event Website Information